Overviews legal and compliance risk management function to ensure that the bank complies with statutory and regulatory requirements. Develops and stipulates a broad range of business and financial related contracts, agreements and documents. Provides professional legal advice to management and handles disputes and litigation. Liaises with external counsel, regulatory and statutory bodies and manage ad hoc legal matters as required by the management.
- Practicing solicitor with at least 5 years in sizable financial institution with in-depth experience in regulatory requirements relating to banking industry;
- Excellent knowledge and exposure in the areas of banking and commercial law, knowledge of PRC laws would be an asset;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, objective and accurate in risk management;
- Analytical, proactive and independent with excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese; fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.