Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
Senior Manager, Loan Documentation (Documentation Vetting Team)
- Set up guideline and policy on processing; designing functions, responsibilities, workflow, control procedures and the delegated authority for the team so as to comply with the Bank and internal/external audit standards.
- Provide advice and recommendation for operation strategy development to support business requirements.
- Represent the team and participate in the Bank’s system/new product/new business/new initiative projects to ensure smooth credit operations.
- Review and provide comments on facility and security documentation prepared by legal counsel.
- University degree or above
- Degree holder or above with minimum 10 years’ experience in loan documentation of banking industry of which at least 5 years in managerial level.
- In-depth knowledge on credit administration functions, banking products and non-standard documentation.
Assistant Manager, Loan Documentation (Syndication Loan)
- Review draft documents related to Syndication Agency (Facility Agent and/ or Security Agent) / Syndication Participants roles and Commercial Financing
- Liaise with in-house/external legal counsels for the completeness of documents
- Follow up on any revised draft agreements or changes in the structure of transaction to ensure compliance from an administrative/ operational point of view
- Ensure the compliance of Condition Precedent and all required documents and collaterals are proper and well received
- Prompt receipt and prompt distribution of certificates, information, financial statements and other information as required in documentation upon handling Syndication Agency cases.
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in documentation fulfilment and covenant monitoring areas of syndication agency / participation roles
- Knowledge on the operation of commercial financing products is an advantage
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Ms Tsui at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.