Objectives & Scope:
To create and produce high quality and engaging content to drive and achieve business successes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct, manage and approve works by team members, from topic outline, messages, visual art direction to final outputs;
- Lead in the development and adaptation of new, efficient work practices, processes and procedures;
- Build and maintain network of freelance writers, artists, designers to work for various content, editorial and creative projects;
- Manage the department budget in a professional manner;
- Manage a multi-location content and creative team, well defining roles and responsibilities and direct how tasks are well performed; Ensure appropriate trainings are adopted in a timely manner;
- Contribute original contents which are beneficial to our global buyer community;
- Recommend sound ideas and offer guidance to various BU and/or marketing teams in the development and execution of their content plans and strategies;
- Understanding of writing for global audience and working with translation / localization partners
- Takes on and oversee (other) projects as assigned from time to time, such as planning, development and promotion of the online activities for the community
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in Communication, Translation and/or language related discipline is preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experiences, of which 6+ years of management experiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Proven excellent content writing skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- Proven strong project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and on-going programme campaigns.
- Proven creative thinker who generates and executes on innovative content marketing ideas with limited guidance.
- Strong ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Comfort leveraging content management systems to optimize quality and placement
- Digitally Savvy is highly preferred
- Immediate available is preferred