- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (sustainability, environmental engineering, economic, social science, business administration and so on)
- With around 15-18 years' working experience; recent 9 years' relevant experience in sustainable development, ESG reporting, ESG risk assessment, CSR strategy and planning-related jobs of which recent 5 years should be in managerial capacity in a sizable organization, with solid consultancy experience preferred
- Knowledge of, and skills in, protocols and standards such as GRI Standards and SDGs; CSR trends and best practices
- Analytical, logic, hands-on, with good business acumen
- With very good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Possesses good project management experience and skills
- Friendly, confident and with very good interpersonal skills
- A sizable company (consumer service, retail)
- Around HK$800K - HK$1M p.a. (negotiable)
"Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.