Our Client, a famous Japanese Company, is now seeking for Senior Manager for HR & Admin position.
1. Assists Dept Head to develop and maintain appropriate and effective HR strategies and ensure that these are communicated and implemented throughout the company in way that supports company objectives.
2. Assist Dept Head to develop and maintain all necessary HR planning, recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the company has staff of the right caliber to enable it to meet company objectives.
3. Assist Dept Head to develop and maintain a remuneration strategy and appropriate terms and conditions of employment to ensure that the company is able to attract, retain and motivate staff.
4. Assists Dept Head to plan and develop training and development strategy for the company to support the company’s business plan and to ensure that staff have the necessary skills to meet the objectives and the opportunity to develop their potential.
5. Direct and control team member to ensure that they are appropriately trained and motivated and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
6. Recommend and submits the proposal new HR & Admin. policies and procedures for approval to support business goals and to ensure the company complies with all statutory requirements and best practice.
7. Advise other Dept Heads and senior managers of the company the company about HR policies, procedures and actions required to ensure that the company makes the best use of its employees.
8. Oversee and maintain all necessary HR and Administration procedures and HRIS.
9. Provide professional HR advisory services to all managers and staff to ensure that the company follows best practice in the management of its staffs and to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
10. Oversees and evaluate preparation of job descriptions for company’s recruitment and selection process to ensure to ensure that the company recruits the best people for available jobs.
11. Recommends and develops group wide policies, regulations and practices related to HR & Administration as well as internal control.
1. A bachelor degree or above in HR or BBA
2. Significant 8-10 experience in the generalist HR field, with at a least 5 years extensive managerial experience; prefer working experience in MNC and Mainland China
3. In-depth knowledge of the statutory regulations in HR fields of Hong Kong
4. Strong planning and organizing skills
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6. Detail minded, strong analytical and presentation skills
7. Strong administrative skills
8. Willing to travel Overseas
9. Good at Excel and Power point
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#1567|
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.