Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities?
Here is what you need to know about the job:
A Little About Us
It's an amazing time to be working at Li & Fung, especially for our Global Procurement Team. We are a big enough company to have the ability to execute large-scale deliverables, and small enough that you will play an important role in delivery and shaping the procurement team/practice.
We are currently looking for Senior Manager – Global IT Procurement who will be Responsible for FG (Fung Group) global wide assigned IT commodities, to ensure that best value is obtained, commercial risk is controlled, business program delivery requirements are supported, and regulatory compliance is achieved.
About this role…
- Bring the expertise on IT procurement. Specializing in global-wide all IT categories and sub-categories including Hardware, Software, Services Infrastructure, and IT services. Provide all-rounded support & consultation for valuable global procurement projects.
- Understand business needs using consultative and pragmatic approach. Work upstream with internal stakeholders to gather and assess business requirements. Translate business needs into a comprehensive procurement strategy, in consistency with global procurement strategy.
- Persuade and promote the strategy to the business. Promote & ensure implementation of procurement initiatives and breakthrough, explore opportunities to develop the business.
- Define category sourcing strategy. Recommend actions plan and set up objectives with KPIs. Mitigate risks & capture opportunities for all IT categories.
- Support the global procurement work streams and implement if globally (Process, Tools, Category Management, Business Partner Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management).
- Manage international vendor relationship. Negotiate and implement contracts for local & global categories. Supervise legal aspects & contracts and ensure the compliance.
You might be a good fit if you have …
- Are University graduate with minimum 5 years experiences in procurement, preferably in MNC
- Have 7- 10 years hands-on procurement / sourcing and contract management experience involving IT commodities and professional services
- Are excited to cope with uncertainties and challenges. Enjoy working under a lean team with high flexibility and global exposure
- Have entrepreneur mindset with excellent communication and influencing skills, including sound experience in working with C+ level executives/management
- High standard of spoken and written English (and preferably Chinese)
- Sound understanding of legal requirements for tendering, contract management and knowledge of tools of procurement (e-procurement)
- Excellent negotiation experience and skills
- Competitive salary with 13th month salary plus performance bonus
- Health, dental, life and personal accident insurances
- Sample sales and staff discount offers
- Long service award
- 13-month basic salary & discretionary bonus
- Training sponsorship
- Volunteer leave
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!