The Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong is seeking a high caliber mid-career professional to lead the Professional Development and Training Department. Reporting to our Chief Executive Officer, this person will need to be responsible for driving the business development, training and learning in digital and social media environment.
- Organize and manage learning solutions for financial service practitioners, including seminars, classroom courses, e-learning, conferences, etc
- Develop and drive the e-learning plan
- Manage the relationship including corporate clients, members, trainers, regulators and other financial planning industry practitioners
- Drive the promotion and marketing of training and learning solutions
- Take the lead to identify business opportunities in current and future training and development needs, develop new initiatives and specification for new products
- Manage contents, e.g. email campaigns/ website/ member communications, etc
- Achieve annual target and prepare budget
- Provide secretariat support to various committees and subgroups dealing with professional qualifications and training
- Perform other duties assigned by CEO
Applicants with less experience will be considered for the post of Manager. To apply, please send your full resume stating expected salary to us by 3 August 2021. Please visit our website www.ifphk.org for further information on our Institute.
- A recognized University degree
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong leadership and communication skills, and able to manage clients at C-level
- Solid experience in professional training, course marketing or digital learning
- At least 5-6 years’ experience at managerial level
- Think critically and thoughtfully with strong research ability and report writing skills
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods and latest trends in education landscape, including e-learning, workshops and coaching, etc
- Hand-on experience in project management and budgeting
- Proven success in building cross-functional and external relationship
- Confidence in group situations
- Working knowledge on licensing and continuing education requirements of financial service industry will be an advantage
- Professional qualifications such as CFP, CFA and CPA will be an advantage
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.