Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Drive continuous process improvement events for better customer/employee journey and managing customer demand.Introduce best practice and innovation ideas in solutioning
- As a centralised function to provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to the Department Head and work closely with different committees including to organize departmental events/gatherings, townhall, festive parties, door access management, application system access profile management, stationery replenishment, overseas business trip flight and hotel booking etc.
- Be sound project planner running projects and initiatives:
- Facilitate stakeholders and users to define problem statement;
- Reviewing the E2E customer/employee journey to identify blockers and process loopholes;
- Support users in liaison with Tech support teams to resolve in-use system issues and defects;
- Design best-fit solution with tech, users, risk SME and stakeholders;
- Defining processes and controls in manual procedure to manage potential operations and customer impact
- Be data analyst to provide insights for productivity improvement initiatives generation and operation improvement
- Support the system parameter maintenance
- Lead the departmental people engagement activities and work closely with Regional and Hong Kong Technology & Operations (T&O) People Engagement Team to implement different people engagement initiatives.
- Plan and implement the people engagement initiatives of the department
- Lead the departmental projects related to people engagement, general administrative task
- Control the budget of stationery and other miscellaneous items purchase of the department.
- University graduate or above
- 5 years banking and project experience (Preferred with exposure in areas like Customer Journey design / Process reengineering, Consumer Banking / Customer Center / Core Banking System support)
- People engagement events and initiatives planning and organization experience
- Project Management Professional or with Proven Project Management Experience in Agile projects
- Excellent communication and written skill (English and Chinese)
- Be data sensitive and with sound presentation and communication skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.