Hang Seng strives to provide world class standard services to our customers and exercise proactive risk management.
Risk and Administration is dedicated to manage operational risk, internal control, quality and sustainability across Operations, Services and Technology. We also play a key role in driving robust service culture by managing customer feedback and incidents to ensure service delivery excellence, as well as providing consistent and strong operational support to our business partners on procurement management, financial planning and knowledge management.
Should you join our Risk and Administration function, you will contribute in driving continuous quality improvement to increase business partner and customer satisfaction. You will have opportunity to take part in formulating internal control strategy and fostering an effective risk and control environment. You will work closely with various departments to understand their operational and procurement needs, so as to structure comprehensive solutions to aid them to operate efficiently and excellently.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Manager, Procurement Operation and Risk Management.
- Lead a team to manage the Third Party Risk oversight and support the overall Procurement operations.
- Be the key leader for coordinating and over-sighting the management of overall engagement with a specific Third Party on behalf all stakeholders - including Business, Function in HSBC Group.
- Drive and coordinate the fulfilment of all required Risk Management Activities with the Third Party.
- Establish a mechanism for the receipt and dissemination of management information from the Third Party and oversight reporting from the Third Party as part of the various ongoing monitoring requirements for the Service(s) received.
- Oversee and ensure all risk management activities with third parties corporate wide, with focus on material third parties, in compliance with the policies, processes and methodologies stipulated in HSBC Group policies, and requirements from the Group, Hang Seng and regulators for Third Party Risk (TPR) management.
- Manage the Third Party Engagement effectively with necessary skill and experience.
- Coordinate and facilitating the timely completion of risk remediation activities by the Third Party
- Facilitate COO to manage the Third Party Risk Oversight Forum.
- Coordinate and track all Lines of Business to ensure updated contracts and schedules, regular risk assessment reviews against the vendors / suppliers, the setup and ongoing monitoring of the SLA and PLA for all outsourcing activities.
- Coordinate and produce periodic MI for the committees and businesses
- Ongoing review on the purchasing process for the best in class operation efficiency.
- Accountable for successful delivery of all the Procurement projects and ensuring benefits realisation.
- Lead and support project implementation, including both onshore and offshore projects.
- Formulate and monitor project plans and strategic initiatives.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- University degree in Risk Management or Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in outsourcing or supplier management governance at management level within an organization
- Professional audit / operational risk management qualifications and/or proven experience in audit management or compliance are typical for the role.
- Certification in professional project management is advantage.
- Solid experience and hands-on knowledge in third party risk controls, project management and procurement process (preferably in banking industry)
- Good understanding of project work plan and appreciation of the need to meet project deadlines.
- Self-initiative, innovative, customer-centric and with good analytical, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player to lead and build a strong team
- Strong attentiveness to detail, with ability to work independently for multi masks and under pressure with strong self-motivation
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective Procurement service processes
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.