Qualifications required for the post:
- A Degree or equivalent
- At least ten years’ post-degree working experience, preferably in related fields
- Good command of written Chinese and English, and fluent spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Chinese and English word processing, MS Word & Excel
- Attentive to details, well organised, self-motivated, responsible and diligent
Applicants who are immediately available are preferred.
Remuneration for the post will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send full resume, expected salary and available date to the Senior Manager, Finance and Administration at Rooms 1706-09, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Subject to the successful appointment, the personal data in relation to this employment with the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong will be passed to the HKSAR Government for the purpose of financial disbursement under the Anti-epidemic Fund.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.