The incumbent will be responsible for the management of the Security and Traffic Management Department. He/she will monitor daily security and car park controls of the Park by coordinating with all related stakeholders to ensure a smooth traffic flows and formulating various policies and plans in line with the Park’s strategies and crisis management. He/she will work closely with different contractors and government bodies to ensure smooth operations. He/she will also draft, propose and review budgets and report.
- Degree holder in Security Management or professional qualification in Certified Protection Professional or related disciplines
- With at least 10 years of relevant experience in security/ disciplinary force, of which 5 years in managerial level
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit Category A and B
- Possession of valid HK driving license
- Experience in logistics and operations will be an advantage
- Work independently, be a good team player and good interpersonal and communications skills
- Attention to details, good at planning, organizing ability
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0112|