Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for developing strategic plans at group, entity, or function level to ensure continued success of growth and profitability
- Drive and lead strategic initiatives and projects, including but not limited to Wellness, Panel Network management, CS Workflow, Full Contract Review, Sales:Work with project sponsors and/or key stakeholders to deliver business results
- Project Management:Use structured project management process to drive business results
- Managing People: Drive project team members working towards common goals. Facilitate group discussion, prepare action plan, foster harmony relationships with key stakeholders and settle disputes and chaos.Keep project sponsors and key stakeholders informed.
- Financial Management: Prepare project budget, monitor actual spends and provide realistic forecast for projects. Manage project financials as per accounting policy and coordinate payment requests.
- Risk and Issue Management: Ensure that project risks and/or issues are identified and appropriate plans are in place to either avoid or overcome these risks and/or issues. Monitor project risks and issues, and escalate to management for resolution where appropriate.
- Instill Performance and Project Management Culture inthe Strategy Team: Advocate best practice of project management in the Marketing and Business Strategy Team.Demonstrate by example.
- Minimum10 years relevant working experience in employee benefit or pension
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both in English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.