As one of the key players in Marketing Communications Team of the HKT Consumer Group, your key role is to assist your supervisor to plan and execute integrated online and offline marketing communications campaigns for different lines of business.
- Coordinate advertising and promotional campaigns with agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of the campaigns to meet business goals & pre-aligned KPIs.
- Act as an internal gatekeeper of Google Analytics to ensure campaign backend setup and campaign data in good hands.
- Assist supervisor to prepare performance analysis report on campaign effectiveness via Google Analytics and/or Google Ads platforms, provide insights for campaign optimizations.
- Assist supervisor to manage content development across digital and social media channels.
To succeed in this role:
- Degree holder preferably in Communications, Marketing or Business related discipline
- 3+ years relevant experience is required. Experience in advertising or digital media agency is an advantage.
- Essential knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ads platforms is a must.
- Detailed-minded with good analytical skills. Strong attention to detail in crafting spreadsheets and presentation reports.
- A proactive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency especially Excel and PowerPoint