This is an onsite role with one of Evalueserve's top investment bank client.
Are you a leader with traditional and digital marketing know-how, and a can-do attitude?
Are you known for your project management, communication (both verbal and written), and organizational and analytical skills?
We're looking for someone like that to:
– lead a team, organize, manage and implement marketing campaigns in order to increase client awareness of our products within the Research division
– effectively run and manage the research video studio in Hong Kong and tertiary studios in 13 other locations in APAC
– run Social Media campaigns for research and be instrumental in implementing Research’s Social Media strategy
– manage and execute projects from A to Z, including measuring and monitoring, with a strategic and results-oriented lens
– manage reporting and provide analysis of campaign performance and metrics
– effectively lead and manage people
You will be a part of the Global Research Marketing team, a key part of the Global Research Platform team, in Hong Kong, collaborating with team members in London and New York. Our team drives and implements marketing initiatives in order to help continue the transformation of our Research division. Our marketing efforts increase client awareness of our analysts, strategists and economists, and the content they produce, as well as position our Research as differentiated from competitors.
Your experience and skills
– a minimum of 6+ years of experience; in traditional and digital marketing, and/or the financial services industry is helpful
– a university degree; MBA preferred, but not required
– strong project & process management skills with meticulous attention to detail, efficient and organized
– demonstrable success with large, complex, global initiatives, handling multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously under tight deadlines
– top-notch Excel and PowerPoint skills, and meticulous attention to detail
– highly motivated, resilient, flexible and have a can-do attitude; a self-starter and team player comfortable working with ambiguity; excited to work with diverse groups and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
– a superior written and verbal communicator
– thoughtful and exercise sound judgment, knowing when is appropriate to seek guidance
– strategic, analytical and structured; a fast learner adept at problem-solving and generating and executing ideas
– calm under pressure and willing to work with ambiguity
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124243-01#8957|
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line. We have dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.