- To liaise and work closely with internal department & external parties on implementing marketing campaigns, events and public relations.
- To plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including social media, display ad campaign, content marketing, PR etc.
- To prepare the promotion materials including leaflets, posters, newsletters, video, etc.
- To provide the best possible services and business relationship to target customers.
- To plan and coordinate promotion activities including seminars, competition, field trip, product launch, etc
- A Degree in Marketing or its equivalent preferably
- 2 year experience in promotion or marketing field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self initiative, well organized and responsible
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Digital and social network marketing is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3121064-01#1336|
Times Publishing specialises in publishing school textbook (both secondary and primary) and reference book in Hong Kong. As a member of Times Publishing Group in Singapore, we offer a comprehensive remuneration package that includes bonus and other fringe benefits. We are currently inviting applications for the following position: