This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding candidate who is passionate and responsible to develop and implement PR & CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell & recruit customers and leverage insight and data.
- Support or lead PR relationship building, PR contact (both media and digital advocates/influencers) database expansion and management;
- Plan and support coordination of press events, media interviews and store visits; this would require occasionally working outside regular hours;
- Lead and support press event planning and execution including material sourcing, vendor liaising, logistics management, etc.;
- Update and maintain PR and social listening/tracking reports and analysis.
VIP & CRM Program management
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the brand for both online and offline encouraging customer retention, improving customer loyalty and promoting the brand;
- Design loyalty program, customer journey automation & CRM activities to engage customers, build sustainable growth on membership lifetime value ;
- Turn data of customer analytic & customer journey mapping into actionable customer insights maximize commercial opportunities;
- Work closely with sales and planning departments to ensure the CRM works effectively and ensure smooth execution of in-store promotion;
- Ensuring CRM communications and database segmentation effectiveness for targeted marketing activities in respect to local & overseas customers’ purchase behaviours;
- Manage and monitor data acquisition strategy.
- Develop and execute partnership acquisition strategies with potential partners in bank, retail, hotel and other sectors;
- To strengthen the loyalty program's variety, maximize program's popularity and assist Sales team to achieve revenue target of overall business;
- Manage program's communications content including social media, website, eDM & SMS;
- Managing overall inventory level to ensure the effective operation of the loyalty program;
- Conduct regular reports for internal review.
Shopping Mall Promotion
- Work with shopping malls to support business needs with various collaboration;
- Liaise with internal parties and landlords for organizing marketing and promotion events at the shopping mall to enhance quality traffic and business revenue.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Statistics, Information System Management or related discipline ;
- Proven track record of managing CRM data system, implementing CRM program and campaign management;
- 5-6 years relevant work experience in a fashion/beauty retail environment;
- Good knowledge in data-driven and CRM-focused mindset is a must;
- Highly organized and detail-minded. Comfortable working under tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Obsessed with customers and experience with campaign measurements (effectiveness/ efficiency);
- Strong analytical mind with good report writing skills, and able to transform data into actionable insight;
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese communication skills is a must;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.