• Assist in planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, public relations activities, events management and loyalty marketing
• Prepare marketing communications materials
• Liaise and maintain good relationship with strategic partners and tenants for coordinating effective marketing collaborations
• Work closely with internal and external parties to achieve marketing goals
• Responsible for various marketing reports and conduct market surveys and analysis on a regular basis to provide insights for managements
• Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience in marketing, event management or public relations in retail industries or agencies.
• Self-motivated, detailed minded, efficient and have the initiative to deliver the best quality of work
• Creative thinking, responsible and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
• Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Exposure in retail industry or agencies
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin
• Good computer skills on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department via e-mail to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. For more information about our Company, please visit our website : www.hanglung.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Job ref no.||CT3118013-01#0058|
Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?