Strategic marketing works across the product lifecycle to drive company and product brand positioning and achieve business goals. The Senior Marketing Specialist, APAC supports the execution of marketing plans that drive the specialty's business goals and the company's brand strategy.
This role will report to the Global Marketing Manager of Urology and begin with implementation support of marketing initiatives across different regions.
- Contribute to the development of annual strategic marketing goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the agency to initiate projects and develop project plans for marketing campaigns and content.
- Understand the audience and objective of marketing projects to help identify appropriate reviewers and collaborators.
- Perform desktop research on markets and competitors.
- Manage marketing channels, work closely with events and digital marketing teams.
- Assist Global Marketing Manager in the development of go-to-market strategy.
- Engage with sales team through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and other communication methods to support launch of marketing tools and gain feedback.
- Analyze campaign data, in collaboration with digital marketing team, to make suggestions for improvements in content and channels.
- Work with limited supervision and is able to identify potential solutions to difficult issues.
- Provide support to more than one region.
- Manage marketing projects that go beyond immediate team and job area.
- Flexibility to communicate with colleagues in different time zones, occasionally out of ordinary office hours.
We offer attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply" to submit your application. You are also welcome to visit our website for more information: www.cookmedical.com
- Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Solid experience in developing project plans and managing marketing channels.
- Solid experience in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Have marketing, advertising, PR, digital solution agency experience is preferable.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in at least one major Asian language such as Mandarin, Japanese, Korean etc. is an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Independent and self-motived.
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Regional travel may be required.
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Marketing Manager, APAC role.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.