With the expansion of our business, we are inviting qualified candidates to apply to join our mechanical team in Hong Kong.
• Design mechanical modules
• Manage projects with minimal supervision
• Execute equipment performance tests and buyoff testing reports
• Handle customer problems
• Prepare documentations for mechanical modules
• Assist in R&D projects as assigned
• Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
• 6 years of working experience in equipment development
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Mechanical Engineer (Equipment Design)
• Familiar with equipment manufacturing is a plus
• Have initiative and be proactive and creative
• Good interpersonal and time management skills
• Able to work under pressure and be a good team player
We offer a 5-day work week plus long-term career prospects with a competitive remuneration package including 7 to 15 days of annual leave, public holidays, medical insurance, MPF, and fringe benefits for the selected candidate. Interested parties please apply by sending a resume including current and expected salary to us.
This role will be stationed in Hong Kong
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.longhill-ind.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.