Job description and responsibilities:
- Responsible for project execution and project management
- Review on engineering documents
- Responsible for prototyping and design verification.
- Handle OEM/ODM projects design and development with overseas customers.
- Factory coordination and coordinate with clients and suppliers, handling project specification with the client and team
- Conduct development schedule, follow up, and transfer from design to production.
- Trouble-shooting, advice on quality improvement and production efficiency
- To lead projects with a team of local engineers.
- To work with internal departments to support customer inquiries.
- Products cost evaluation
- Mechanical engineering diploma or equivalent
- With work from the factory, the experience is preferable
- Able to communicate with overseas customers independently.
- Good knowledge of mechanical design. With electronic products experience is preferrable
- Familiar with plastic injection and related tooling design.
- Experience in project management for 3 years
- Aggressive, self-motivated, and work independently.
- Good control of written and spoken English and Mardian
- Willing to work in China, stay in China is preferable. (45 minutes from Boarder) Will stay in the Hong Kong office at this moment.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Mechanical Engineer.
We offer a Bonus, Double pay & Medical Scheme. Interested applicant, please send resume and salary expectation to Hopstech Industries Ltd. Rm 1411 Block A, No.55 Hoi Yuen Rd., Kwun Tong, Kln or click "Apply Now" for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.