The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club's 29,000 Members and their families.
- Greet Members/guests at the lobby, familiarise Members on the usage of facilities
- Handle enquires of sales, promotion programmes and products introduction to Members
- Answer telephone calls
- Monitor the Security & car park operations
- Handle the activity room booking and scheduling
You should have:
- Higher diploma or above in Hotel and Catering Management
- At least 1 year experience in customer services; candidates with more experiences would be considered as “Senior Members Relations Officer"
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese, Putonghua knoledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in computer applications, such as word
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.