- Work closely with our Sales- and Marketing team based in Europe to meet their sourcing requirements
- Technical and Commercial discussions with suppliers and factories to be able to choose most suitable product design, production processes, tooling, material and surface treatment in order to minimize production costs and buying price Independent handling of inquiries and OEM projects which require merchandising as well as technical in-depth knowledge
- Negotiating product prices, sales terms and conditions with potential & existing suppliers
- Follow-up project development schedule & processing of new orders towards international customers & vendors
- Sourcing products & reliable supplier within China mainland, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Taiwan & other countries within Far East
- Travel to China for factories visit / exhibitions
- Rich experiences in similar assignments in merchandising & export of household small electrical appliances to the European / German market in buying office, trading or manufacturing field
- Being a Degree holder in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical qualifications would be an advantage
- Strong experience in sourcing for all kinds of household electrical products (such as: oven, coffee machine, hair dryer, shaver, blender, vacuum cleaner, health & body-care items, etc.) as well as in product design, engineering and development (OEM Projects)
- In depth knowledge in EU requirements / norms on electrical products.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Sales oriented and customer focused with good interpersonal and presentation skills as well as effective communication skill.
- Familiar with quality standards & test requirements according to EU laws and also for the German market such as GS/CE. ERP, ROSH, REACH, LFGB (especially for food contact items) etc.
- Able to work with technical drawings, engineering design and other technical requirements related to OEM project development/inquiries.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English (official language spoken in the office), Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Good PC skills in MS Office, Email & order processing systems
5 days’ week, attractive compensation & medical benefits will be offered to the right candidates. To apply, please send full resume (with responsible product ranges in previous companies, salary history, expected salary, and available date) by clicking 'Apply'. Please quote “Senior Merchandiser (Household)” in the subject.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.