- Source and develop Small Electrical Home Appliances for clients in Europe, the US and Australia
- Sourcing of new factories and products, as well as detailed tender preparation and product comparisons
- Follow up projects - from product development until final shipment in collaboration with QA, QC, CR and Logistics specialists
- Work closely and effectively with suppliers/manufacturers in China as well as overseas buying/sales teams in Germany, Australia and the US
- Frequent travel to China for trade fairs and to develop the supplier pool is required
- Report directly to Merchandising Manager
- Form 7 or above
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the Small Electrical Home Appliance product category with good knowledge of the manufacturing procedures and facilities, preferably gained in sourcing/trading offices
- Knowledge in Electrical Engineering is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience with European market legal requirements and relevant product certification
- Knowledge of the product development process and an interest in electrical products paired with a willingness to get to know new processes and products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both spoken and written inclusive), team player
- Good in MS Office, such as MS Excel, MS Outlook
Independent with result oriented mindset, willing to work overtime and under pressure
We offer 5 days work , flexible working hours , 13th month salary , discretionary performance bonus , health and dental insurance scheme to the right candidate.
Application: Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary, latest salary and earliest available date by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.