- Handle and Coordinate Plastic & Paper product development cycle (including board games & puzzles) with factory
- Responsible in managing suppliers, product development schedule, costing comparison & calculation, sourcing material and vendors.
- Follow-up orders with factory, customers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Form 7 or above
- 3 years experiences in OEM/ODM Plastic & Paper products (Experiences in Board game, Puzzle are preferred)
- Strong with plastic paper development cycle / schedule is a definite advantage
- Good in English and good in PC/ERP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with overseas customers and vendors are essential
- Detail-minded, well-organized, responsible and can work independently
- Immediately available is preferred
Alternate Saturday, Double pay, Medical, Annual leave, Bonus
We offer attractive remuneration packages and excellent career opportunities. Interested parties please send resume states clearly expected salary by "Apply Now"
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.