- Responsible for merchandising activities, purchase order execution, follow up with buyers and suppliers, monitor shipment fulfilment.
- Follow-up orders from sampling, production to delivery
- Participate in price negotiation, raw material and factory sourcing.
- Efficient communication with different department in the company.
- Source right suppliers and analysis on their capability / capacity, factories and products
- Proactively develop categories of product handled and explore new opportunity, identify potential products – new items
- Ensure product quality, delivery and price objectives are met our requirements
- Graduate preferred, but not essential.
- 5+ years experience in a buying/trading environment, preferably within the toy industry
(less experience will be considered as merchandiser)
- Strong product, supplier and cost knowledge essential.
- Initiative, aggressive and willing to take challenges
- Excellent sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Safety and Legal compliance in USA and Europe.
- Experience working with USA and European major retail accounts.
- Experience of administrative duties.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and under pressure, to manage and achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong PC skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent English is a must, proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
- Willingness to travel to China regularly is essential.
The position demands a confident and accurate command of both written and spoken English, and the ability to get things done to meet tight deadlines. A proven knowledge of the market and/or willingness to learn is essential.
Attractive remuneration, double pay and bonus will be offered in line with experience and ability.
Interested candidates should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae in English including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Applications will be received in the strictest confidence.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#1793|
|Require to Travel||