- Form 7 graduate or above
- 3 years of experience in merchandising field. Experience in toy products / seasonal products for USA market will be advantageous
- Effective in handling documentation for retailers in USA / factories in China
- Hands on experience in order processing and sample follow up
- Conversant with MS Word & Excel. Ability to use Chinese word processing is a must
- Experienced in using ERP system
- Good command in both written English and Chinese. Skillful in spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to prioritize tasks, analyze problems and work to resolve problems
- Eager to learn and enjoy a team work environment
*Infrequent travel to China will be required.
**Applicants that are immediately available will be given priority consideration
The successful candidate will become a team player in a fast growing company and participate in a broad range of projects with extensive involvement with some world class brand names in consumer products.
The office is located in a brand new commercial building in Kowloon Bay with free shuttle bus service to MTR. Our company offers alternate Saturday day-offs, medical insurance and 10 days of paid annual leave to employees upon successful completion of the probationary period.
Interested parties should apply with full resume and expected salary, citing the job title to Mr. Jeff Lai
|Job ref no.||CT3128816-01#5176|