- Collaborate with buyers, customers, and vendors to negotiate prices, quantities, product design/feature, sample approval, and timelines.
- Liaise with internal parties (quality /logistic/CR) to ensure the customer’s expectation and procurement requirements can be fulfilled.
- Be a key party to ensure the fulfilment of turnover/budget targets.
- Perform vendor management. Identify the risk of failure proactively to management.
- Assist division manager to execute continuous improvement on order management process and the cost elements.
- Identify potential vendors per buyer/customer and management’s requirements.
- Conduct market research for alternative products, new trends items, and promotional items to maintain sales turnover as well as to support continuous business development.
- Coach and provide guidance to junior/new teammates. Support with internal parties and customer to ensure the achievement of sales turnover and on-time delivery.
- Handle claim resolution and settlement.
- Bachelor degree or Tertiary education in Supply Chain Management/International Business/Business Administration/ European Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience, and with track record on vendor management and sourcing.
- Good knowledge of European trends for Lighting products, and electrical quality requirements and standards.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Energetic, self-motivated with strong problem-solving skill. Able to work independently and be a team player in the cross-cultural environment.
- Good PC knowledge (Microsoft office suite)
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- Immediately available is preferable.
All personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.