• Design, develop and deploy mobile trading platforms on iOS and Android;
• Ability to drive detailed UX/UI design and architecture;
• Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues;
• Supports business objectives, and manages large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects;
• Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high-level design;
• Maintain, debug and continuously improve existing mobile applications;
• Explore and keep abreast of latest mobile application development technology.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
• Knowledge in native code such as JAVA (Android SDK) / Objective-C / Swift is an advantage;
• Eager to learn, self-motivated, quality oriented with strong sense of responsibility;
• 3-4 years relevant experiences in developing mobile web application will be an advantage;
• Candidates with partial relevant project experiences will also be considered.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, and quoting reference no. C/FIT/0118 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
|Job ref no.||C/FIT/0607 (CT3116252-01#0066)|
|Require to Travel||
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG", SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.