The role is focused in network and security design and support.
Our client is a leading electronics firm with business across the globe. To cope with their business growth, they are currently hiring a Network Engineer to oversee Hong Kong & South China.
As Network Engineer, you are required to:
- Design, configure and setup complex and secure switching and wireless environment
- Provide support on Network Engineering (IP Routing, Ethernet Switching, VPN, etc.) and security products such as Firewalls/ Security appliances
- Assist in designing Data Center network technology
- Prepare technical documentations
- Prepare troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Project management for IT Infrastructure-related initiatives
- Pre-planning and on-site support are needed
- Operational and backup recovery support
- Provide on-call technical support by rotation basis
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3-5 years MNC experience
- Experience in modern networking system Cisco, Juniper, HPE or alike
- Familiar with firewall/ security appliances; network management; WAN acceleration technology and Wireless network design and support
- Knowledge with IoT and Operational Technology network
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Network Engineer
Our client offers attractive compensation with sustainable career path to the candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Connie Mo on +852 2848 9540.