Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for an experienced technical network professional to join their growing team. Excellent remuneration and growth potential.
– Be part of Network Execution responsible for Implementation, Deployment, Operation and Product Life Cycle management of network infrastructure, including both internal campus/trading network and external facing client and Internet connectivity, according to the global network policies and best practices, with specific local network requirement identified and addressed.
– Work with global network team on providing level 3 escalation for troubleshooting incidents.
– Work with local service providers, vendors, stock exchanges for network connectivity setup and fault escalation
– Work with internal and external clients to understand the network requirements and provide network solution for new business projects.
– Work with internal and external auditors and regulators to provide network related information as needed.
– Provide oversight all network related changes and articulate the change scope, risk and impact to China business in regular change management meeting.
– Maintain accurate network diagrams, inventory and documentation for network infrastructure.
– Extensive knowledge of networking technologies, topologies, and protocols. (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF & RIP, SNMP, Multicast, STP, HSRP, switching technologies, VLANs, Firewalls, Carrier Circuits, E1, SDH, Ethernet)
– Extensive technical experience using many of the following: Cisco Routers & Switches, Nexus, ASR, ISR product lines, Cisco IOS, NX-OS, – Juniper and Netscreen firewalls, GRE/IPSec
– Extensive hands-on experience in implementing, operating and troubleshooting large IP-based Data networks (LAN/WAN/MAN), preferably with some exposure to the Financial Sector.
– Familiarity with network cabling infrastructure and different types of media
– Knowledge and experience working with network management tools such as configuration management, network health check tools, log collectors
– Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently in a global team environment.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Strong English communication skills; Chinese (Mandarin) proficiency highly preferred
– Experience working in finance industry and multi-national company
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#4380|