• Plan and implement effective marketing communications programme on public relations and fundraising events;
• Develop and produce marcom collaterals, publications etc.;
• Explore, plan and execute promotion through new media and promotion channels;
• Assist in planning and organizing public relations or fundraising activities or events upon assignment;
• Any ad hoc duties as required.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant discipline;
• 4 years of related working experience in NGOs or commercial sectors;
• Solid experience in marketing communications for public relations or fundraising events, and managing production of collaterals & publication;
• High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English;
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media platforms;
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
應徵者請將履歷表, 現今工資及要求待遇經以下其中一種方式致人力資源科收, 並請註明申請職位名稱及編號 :
求職者所提供之個人資料將會保密並只作招聘用途. 如在六週內未有聯絡申請人, 可能會認為他們的申請不成功。本機構將保留其申請，最長期限為十二個月，並可將適當的申請人轉介給本機構內的其他職位空缺。
|Job ref no.||CCD-000-019 (CT3119722-01#0020)|
Christian Action 基督教勵行會
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a Hong Kong registered charitable organisation. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalised, displaced or abandoned, aiming to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our service recipients include underprivileged children and youth, the unemployed, new arrivals, ethnic minorities, refugees, migrant domestic workers, as well as orphans and abandoned children in Qinghai; we also run social enterprise programmes. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ to serve all people regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.