For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Job ref no.||115211/AL|
China CITIC Bank International Limited (“CNCBI") is 75%-owned by CITIC International Financial Holdings Limited (“CIFH"), which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited (“CNCB"). The remaining 25% of CNCBI are owned by Tian Yuan Trading Limited, Hong Kong Guansheng Investment Co., Limited, Anxin Trust Co., Limited, Clear Option Limited and Elegant Prime Limited.
By providing value-creating financial solutions to define and exceed both wealth management and international business objectives of Greater China and overseas customers, CNCBI aspires to be “the best integrated financial services institution", with the highest international standards and capabilities.
CNCBI’s footprint in Greater China includes 28 branches and two business banking centres in Hong Kong, as well as branches and presence in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Macau. CNCBI also has overseas branches in New York, Los Angeles and Singapore. More information about CNCBI can be found on its website at http://www.cncbinternational.com/.