Our client, a well-established Company in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their Group:
- Provide middle office support to asset management business
- Support account opening for investment business and handle regulatory reporting.
- Monitor and detect any exceptions to investment guidelines / regulatory mandates set out for investment services business to comply.
- Develop and update spreadsheets to cater for on-going changes of the tailor-made investment guidelines and performance report
- Participate in ad hoc project and User Acceptance Test (UAT) of system development or enhancement
- Adhere to operational procedures to ensure compliance with the Bank’s guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- 2 - 5 years’ experience and sound knowledge of asset management operations and investment products
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet application software an advantage
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg AIM or experience with investment compliance regulation coding and / or accounting knowledge is a big advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.