Our client is one of the international insurance company.
They are rapidly expanding their business and looking to hire high calibre in Customer Service field.
The incumbent will be responsible for performing various customer service functions through inbound
/ outbound /face-to-face activities.
* Liaising with various internal teams and external parties to fulfil customers' requests
* Processing escalated cases such as complaints or special requests from team members or vendors
* Supporting the click-to-chat function by answering queries from our customers on group and individual
* policy queries
* Face-to-face contact with customers to handle feedback, service requests and complaints
* Providing administrative support including reports and correspondences
* Acting as a back-up to receptionist
* Form 7 / DSE or above with at least 5 years' customer service experience for Life & Medical Product
* in call centre, preferably in insurance / banking industry
* IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5 is required
* Experience in handling Employee Benefits / Group Operations Hotline is preferred
* Experience in delivering service through digital platform will be an advantage
* Proficiency in English and Chinese Word Processing is a must
* Strong customer-oriented mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent team player, independent, diligent and responsible, with a positive attitude under pressure
* Familiar with various MS Office applications including Word and Excel
* Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin with a friendly and helpful tone
* Confident in providing excellent customer service
Please Apply Now with your updated CV for a confidential discussion
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||BBBH56785 (CT3119080-01#5285)|