- To maintain accurate accounting records and handle month end closing
- To handle accounts reporting for funding projects
- To participate in development, planning and implementation of accounting and reporting procedures
- To assist in annual budgeting and year end auditing
- To supervise an assistant accounting officer for daily accounting operation
- To perform ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or related accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with handling full set of accounts required
- Experience in charity organization is an added advantage
- A good team player with good supervisory skill and positive working attitude
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
Interested candidates please send the cover letter together with full resume indicating the expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.