Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide customer-focused service to call centre customers in placing securities trading orders, processing initial public offerings applications and handling enquiries on credit cards and consumer banking products
- Ensure all operational and sales activities are in full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Post secondary or above, preferably degree holder in any disciplines
- Preferably with experience in call centre in banking or financial institutions, and good knowledge of banking, credit cards and investment products
- Qualified to carry out Investment regulated activities (Types 1 and 4) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work at flexible hours on weekends and public holidays
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.