The incumbent will be responsible to carry out general company secretarial works of the Group with detailed set out below and support ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Handle full range of secretarial duties for the group of companies, including the preparation of board/shareholders’ minutes, resolutions and statutory forms;
- Assist in preparing interim/annual reports, announcements, circulars and SFO filings for the listed holding company;
- Assist in organising board, board committee and shareholders’ meetings;
- Attend to the filing and maintain the accuracy of statutory documents to be filed with Companies Registry and other relevant regulatory and statutory authorities before deadline;
- Maintain the accuracy of company secretarial records including minute books, registers, CSA database, company website, company list and group chart etc;
- Review audited accounts of the group companies; and
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma holder with professional training in company secretarial and administration;
- Associate/Graduate member of the HKICS/ICSA;
- Minimum 6 years solid company secretarial practical experience, preferably gained from professional firms or listed companies;
- Well-versed in Companies Ordinance and secretarial practice for Hong Kong and overseas companies, preferably with knowledge of the Listing Rules and Regulation in Hong Kong;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking is an advantage;
- High proficiency in PC operations such as CSA, MS-Word & Excel;
- Mature, self-motivated, career-orientated and able to work independently and under pressure.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer – Company Secretarial
Working Location: Sheung Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking Apply Now;
- WhatsApp – 6859 4767
- Fax – 2987 9665