• Deliver course application screening, job searching and soft skill training to service users of Manpower Development Scheme (MDS)
• Provide career guidance and counseling services to job seekers.
• Organize activities and programs to enhance the employability of job seekers.
• Submit statistics, reports and provide administrative support.
• Perform any ad hoc duties as required by the supervisor.
• Degree in Human Resources, Social Work, Social Science, Sociology, Psychology or Business Management.
• 3 years working experiences in Career Counseling, Social Work, Business Administration, Human Resources, Customer Service or Training in which with supervisory or training role for 1 year.
• People oriented, self-motivated, good teamwork player with strong sense of mission.
• Familiar with Labour Ordinance, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Applicant with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
By fax to 2382 8872 ; OR
By email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
應徵者請將履歷表, 現今工資及要求待遇經以下其中一種方式 致人力資源科收, 並請註明申請職位名稱及編號 :
郵寄往基督教勵行會 九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
傳真至 2382 8872 ; 或
電郵至 [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
求職者所提供之個人資料將會保密並只作招聘用途. 如在六週內未有聯絡申請人, 可能會認為他們的申請不成功。本機構將保留其申請，最長期限為十二個月，並可將適當的申請人轉介給本機構內的其他職位空缺。
|Job ref no.||TSP-000-009/CT (CT3123092-01#0217)|
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a Hong Kong registered charitable organisation. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalised, displaced or abandoned, aiming to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our service recipients include underprivileged children and youth, the unemployed, new arrivals, ethnic minorities, refugees, migrant domestic workers, as well as orphans and abandoned children in Qinghai; we also run social enterprise programmes. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ to serve all people regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.