- Assist in planning and implementing marketing campaigns, events and digital marketing strategies for the destination brand promotion of Discovery Bay.
- Establish regular communication with tenants on the latest updates at DB, and to provide promotional offers and/or support when required.
- Assist in daily website maintenance and social media platforms management
- Conduct marketing campaigns review report with analysis and recommendation for evaluation and business planning
- Assist in organising, co-ordinating and implementing marketing and brand campaigns as well as events
- Be responsible for copywriting and production of marketing collaterals, as well as execution of advertising materials and offer related support. Assist in execution of photo/video-shooting projects.
- Assist in media/KOL database maintenance, assist in organising media events, pitching media exposure opportunities and preparation of media reports and analysis.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
- University graduate with major in Marketing, PR, advertising or related disciplines;
- 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in digital marketing/retail industries/media agencies
- Proven experience in copywriting, consumer, retail marketing, event organizing, and digital marketing
- Good media relations experience, strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese/Mandarin
- Creative, mature, meticulous team player
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer - Branding & Marketing.
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- WhatsApp – 6845 7015
- Fax – 2987 9665