The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the daily management duties of DB commercial properties held by HKR International Limited including day-to-day coordination in various aspects such as building maintenance, tenant relationship, organizing and motoring the operation of promotional activities.
- Provide quality tenant services including but not limited to premises handover/ takeover execution, tenancy fitting out/ reinstatement coordination, customer services, security, cleaning and facilities management, etc.
- Identify and develop new measures for service upgrading
- Maintenance of good relationships with tenants and set up effective communication channels; including handover of premises, monitoring and follow-up work of fit-out works
- Preparation of budget, general reports, administrative duties or ad hoc reports requested and coordinate with the other departments in case of any co-organized functions
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Property Management or related disciplines with 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in management of office/ commercial buildings and shopping malls
- Holder of PMP License (Tier 1 or 2) will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in MS office
Less experience will be considered as Officer – Property Management
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 mins ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, birthday leave, travelling allowance, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ Discovery Bay Commercial Services Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- WhatsApp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057