Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
• Perform fund valuation and net asset value reconciliation
• Perform general ledger and transaction input
• Liaise with auditor on fund audit work
• To ensure subscription and redemption records are properly updated in the system
• Handle enquiries from fund manager in an efficient manner
• Check to ensure stock and cash reconciliation and ensure fees and expenses are properly accrued
• Adhere to the operating procedures and agreed services standard, and comply with company requirements / regulatory requirements
• Participate in user acceptance test for system enhancements
• Degree holder in Business/Accounting or related disciplines
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in banking operations and fund administration.Fresh graduates with good potential and high caliber will also be considered
• The role is initially attached to one FA Team managing a portfolio of hedge funds and private equity funds.Good performers have the opportunity to rotate to the other teams to learn the other portfolios for development into well rounded professional in FA. Further development in Custody Operations is possible in later career moves
• Good knowledge in finance and accounting and able to prepare financial statement
• Good knowledge in financial product such as fixed income securities, derivatives, foreign exchange, interest rate swap, etc
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Immediate available is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||289896774-2200004T|
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website