WeLab is a leading fintech company in Asia, which operates one of first licensed digital banks in Asia – WeLab Bank, as well as multiple leading online financial services businesses including WeLend and WeLab Bank in Hong Kong, WeLab Digital (我来数科), Taoxinji (淘新机), Wallet Gugu (钱夹谷谷) and Tianmian Tech (天冕科技) in Mainland China and Maucash in Indonesia. WeLab aims to bring joy to everyone’s financial journey. We strive to improve people’s lives by reinventing financial services through game-changing technology. We put our people first, whether it’s our customers or our employees.
We are an energetic and passionate team that can deliver and execute. We are looking for other intellectually curious, open-minded and smart-working individuals who are just as passionate as we are about making financial services enjoyable. Now you have the opportunity to join us on our journey to achieve our vision and be part of building a better financial future for everyone.
- You're a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don't exist yet
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could've been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you
- You don't shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role
- To assist in driving project(s) and working closely with our technology and operation teams
- To prepare marketing intelligence and sales performance reports
- To liaise with internal and external partners for the execution of project required tasks
- Stay on top of current market dynamics and be aware of competitors’ products and marketing campaigns to assisting in developing and enhance new product and features
- Closely work with the Senior Manager for the preparation of different presentation materials, meeting arrangement, meeting minutes, etc.
What is required and what we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of working experience in finance industries. Fresh graduates or candidates with less experience will be considered as an Officer.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player who is innovative, flexible and willing to learn in a dynamic working environment
- Fluency in English & Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Happiness Dollars for spending on anything that makes you happy
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- Financial Times (FT) 2020 Asia-Pacific High-Growth Companies – #2 ranked company
- 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50 List - #11, only company included from Hong Kong and just one of five from Asia