The successful candidate will report to Assistant Manager, Retail Portfolio and assist in retail planning and development by:-
• Supporting business case development including preparation of revenue potential and related presentation materials in retail and catering infrastructure enhancement projects
• Coordinating with internal departments on preparation, obtaining approval and execution of the development projects in accordance with the requirements, schedule and costs
• Participating in terminal enhancement and airport wide development projects (e.g. Third Runway Concourse, Terminal 1 East Hall Expansion, Terminal 1 Annex Building, Terminal 2 Expansion, etc) to ensure a viable and marketable retail environment and maximization of retail opportunities
• Assisting in ad hoc projects or assignments as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Property Management or related disciplines; preferably with design background
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail landlord or property management industry with sizeable organizations, with project management experience and/or experience in shopfront design is an added advantage
• Knowledge in retail development and management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
• Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing, skill in computer drafting and/or knowledge in Photoshop application is a plus
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 24 June 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||RAD18-0333-01 (CT3114536-01#0203)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.