Reporting to the Manager (Process & Inventory Control), the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To perform operational processes review, conduct audit check, and propose and maintain good warehouse management practices and knowledge management infrastructures
- To assist in warehouse automation / improvement projects and prepare training materials relating to warehouse systems or procedures
- To support the preparation of inventory analysis reports, cycle count and other inventory control duties
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Quality Management, Operation Management, Logistics Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in quality or safety management in the warehouse or logistics industry and with solid experience in process mapping and operating procedure development
- Exposure in warehouse layout planning, inventory / material planning and control preferred
- Familiar with the international management standards, e.g. ISO9001, 5S, and local safety and environment ordinances and regulations related to warehouse and the logistics industry
- Good PC skill and knowledge of MS Office, including Visio, Access and ERP systems
- Excellent command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
This is a 2-year contract position. The renewal of contract is subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
Working Location : Ap Lei Chau , transportation to be provided.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] on or before 23 May 2018 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: GCD-GS-SOSPI-CT-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.