Zurich Insurance (Hong Kong)
Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With more than 55,000 employees, it provides a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in more than 170 countries. The Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1872. Further information about Zurich is available at www.zurich.com.
Senior Officer, Underwriting Services (General Insurance)
Being part of the team, you will apply your professional knowledge and expertise to manage on both pre-and post-bound activities for the assigned accounts. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, just simply click "Apply online"
- Interact on a daily basis with brokers and customers for their assigned accounts to assure that all aspects and deadlines of delivery are fulfilled
- Manage and resolve issues related to policy issuance with Policy Administration team and responsible for the follow up of premium payment, claims flow and cash collection
- Support team head and operation team on operations area including project management upon request
- Computing rates and premiums for policies, compiling appropriate declarations, coverage forms, national/local forms, and optional endorsements, to complete the assigned policies
- Review risk and prepare material in support of underwriting decisions
- Interact on a daily basis with brokers and customers and Policy Admin team
- Follow up and manages on cash collection
- Support underwriters and relationship leaders in the negotiation of service level agreements with customers and brokers in non-standard renewal, underwriting procedures and policy endorsement
- Attend internal and external meetings and monitor service relevant business decisions made at meetings to ensure each decision is acted upon in accordance with the outcome of the meeting.
- Handle daily work and tasks of a domestic customer with low complexity/standard renewals with occasional support from a more senior colleague or underwriter
- Form 5 or above with minimum 3 years working experience in General Insurance program
- Previous working experience in underwriting added advantage
- Good knowledge in using computer software, e.g. MS Word, Excel, power point
- Capable of communication in English both in writing and speaking
Interested parties please simply click "Apply Now" to access our "Global Recruitment Management System" for submitting your application.
You are invited to visit our web site at : http://www.zurich.com.hk