- Plan and execute customers guide, operation rule in all ecommerce websites for Hong and China Market & 3rd parties ecommerce marketplace ( Tmall , JD, Kaola)
- Plan, develop, and execute areas of the order fulfillment cycle from Inbound, Put-away, Picking, Checking, Packing, Dispatch, and Return Plan
- Handle administration duties including documents preparation, reports generation, POs creating, inventory checking .etc.
- Support all online pro-sales, pre-sales activities, counter service and customer service duties
- Handle phone and email enquiries on different websites, marketplace and social media channels
- Work closely with internal team such as Marketing, Product & IT teams to ensure campaigns going smooth
- University graduate in supply chain, logistic, marketing, or Business related disciplines
- 1 - 3 years of work experience in Fashion/ industry
- Fashion savvy
- Understanding of China & Hong Kong will be highly preferable
- Innovative, proactive and independent with strong business senses
- Detail oriented, with strong sense of responsibility and a good team player;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less experienced candidates will be offered as Operation Executive
We offer 5-day work week and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume showing current and expected salaries to:
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.