- Coding, testing, and troubleshooting features as well as enhancements in the current database environment
- Managing migration of existing infrastructure
- Monitoring and fine-tuning database farms for optimal performance
- Get involved in various data analytics tools, methodologies, reports, and dashboard design as well as implementation processes
- Participates, leads, develops, and manages Performance Improvement projects.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to execute and follow up business work flow improvement;
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Degree holder in Data Science/ Data Management/ Quantitative Science/ Statistics/ Operations Research/ Engineering/ Computer Science/Business or related disciplines
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing skill is preferable
- Experience with MS SQL
- Skill of using Business Intelligence (BI) tool (e.g. Tableau) is definitely an advantage
- Independent and ability to accept, drive and adapt to changing environment
- Good project management skills;
- Sensitive to data and good command at data management including data extraction, analysis and management information report
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese
Fresh graduate will be considered.
Candidate with less experience or lower qualification will be considered as Assistant Operations Information Analyst
Please apply through our Career Centre at https://www.hit.com.hk/en/Career-With-Us/Career-Oppotunities/Operations-Information-Analyst-S-A.html. You may also apply the job by sending your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Terminal 4, Container Port Road South, Kwai Chung.
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.hit.com.hk/.
Please read the Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar positions within the Hutchison Group of Companies. Applicants not invited for interview in 6 weeks after job posting may consider their application unsuccessful and your personal data will be destroyed after a period of 6 months.
|Job ref no.||HIT/OPS-OD/S&A0222 (CT3119591-01#0084)|
|Require to Travel||
Hongkong International Terminals Limited (HIT) is one of the leading container terminals in Hong Kong. With a strong emphasis on productivity and efficiency, HIT is committed to the development and implementation of forward-looking, service-enhancing technology.
HIT is a member of HPH Trust, the world’s first container port business trust listed in Singapore. HIT is also a part of Hutchison Ports’ global network of port and logistics operations, and continues to have access to services and resources enjoyed by companies within the Hutchison Ports Group.
Hutchison Ports is the port and related services division of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CK Hutchison). Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator.