The purpose to you with this career opportunity will be…
Dynamic environment with many opportunities that allow individual to explore and rotate to different sourcing commodity
To be part of our mission, we are looking for an Senior Procurement Executive to…
• Be an honest business partner with stakeholders
• Align business goals, objectives and strategies with stakeholders when performing sourcing activities
The Career Description for Senior Procurement Executive.
You will create impact via…
• Work closely with business stakeholders to define the sourcing requirement
• Perform network and telco related sourcing according to procurement policy
• Prepare RFx and evaluation scorecard based on the sourcing requirements
• Manage day to day procurement activities and negotiate optimal contract terms for HKBN
• Perform regular service review meeting with suppliers
• Take up projects/initiatives as assigned
The follow attributes will be valued…
• Degree holder in any disciplines with at least 3 years of related working experience, but fresh graduate will also be considered.
• Passionate at work and willing to take up challenge in a tight schedule
• Experience in using Oracle ERP is an advantage
• Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Procurement Executive
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
HKBN career opportunities can be viewed at www.hkbn.net/new/tc/careers.shtml.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
|Job ref no.||CT3118694-01#0094|
About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live". HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,200 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,900 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
Apart from the monetary rewards and career opportunities, we strongly believe that together with our Core Purpose, Co-Ownership and Talent-First Culture and Strict Performance-based monetary reward, HKBN would offer you an unique total reward package.