The Strategic Procurement is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club's daily operations and major community development projects.
- Provide support on daily purchasing activities according to business needs, support RFX activities, contract negotiations and ensure these activities are completed in compliance with the Club’s policy
- Advise and liaise with internal stakeholders to determine demand requirements and business needs
- Coordinate supplier evaluations, contract executions and formulate sourcing and procurement strategies; and resolve any business problems from stakeholders
- Prepare regular reporting and conduct analysis to support business decisions
- Liaise and support post-contract management activities like handling deliveries discrepancies and monitoring supplier performance
- Support in completing market research to identify new suppliers for daily operations to meet specific needs of the business
- Conduct spend analysis and gather information on supply market, develop supplier profiles and identify potential supplier risk
You should have
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of CIPS and/ or CPSM will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in sizable organization
- Familiar in dealing with purchase orders, contract terms and conditions, etc.
- Experience in managing tendering process and preparation of tender documents
- Proactive, self-motivated with mature business acumen
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office and basic knowledge for Oracle ERP system
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong