- Cross-functional project management, liaising with sales & marketing, R&D, engineering and management team
- Provide relevant technical support, incl. but not limited to drafting SOPs, user manual, regulatory affairs, as well as miscellaneous technical writing
- Formulate Go-To-Market strategy; Develop and design laboratory test with 3rd party to support product strategy
- Timeline and budget management for R&D and engineering team to align with business priorities
Qualifications & Requirements
- Master or Doctorate degree holder majoring in Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 5+ years work experience in the robotics and consumer product sector
- Product development and management related certifications are advantageous
- Ability to lead without authority, motivate team members and drive projects forward
- Excellent project and time management skills, handling multiple complex projects in parallel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a collaborative mindset – a strong team player capable of working in a complex team environment.
- Superb English and Mandarin language skills (oral and written).
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now to apply.